UTIC-2014. “Turnkey translator: How it’s done” workshop. Part 1
Speaker: Irina Alekseeva
The workshop “Turnkey translator: How it’s done” by Irina Alekseeva followed the UTIC-2014 conference. Irina shared her vision and experience on all the aspects of translators and interpreters training.
Key points of the first part:
- what makes a perfect interpreter;
- basic principles of consistent translation training;
- how much theory is needed;
- Retsker’s theory of transformations;
- which books by Komissarov are no worth using.
The video is available only in Russian.