The conference is approaching rapidly, and we are looking forward to seeing you!
We want everyone to enjoy the conference and stay healthy. We kindly ask all attendees to take care of their own health as well as their colleagues’ health and safety. As long as the COVID pandemic is still in place, we would like to remind you about the recommended safety measures according to the current world practices of event attendance such as:
- wearing masks
- social distancing
- use of hand sanitizers
- COVID vaccination
- PCR test before the event
- avoiding close communication with others if you feel sick
Let us all together create a safe, healthy, and positive environment during our event!
Meanwhile, we would like to provide you with some important information about the accommodation and amenities. Please read it carefully and ask any questions you may have in advance by writing to us at email@example.com. Thank you!
What should I wear and take with me?
- The conference will take place in a forest, so be sure to bring clothes protecting any exposed parts of the body (such as the neck, arms and legs).
- You should also opt for comfortable closed footwear. It is better not to wear heels at the event. Hats will also come in very handy. Children must wear hats at all times during the conference!
- Bring a repellent to protect yourself from insects.
- Remember that insects can be attracted by perfumes and cosmetics with a strong scent.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and bathing suit
- We recommend that you check the weather forecast before the trip and take a sweater or a wind jacket for a cool evening. It would also be a good idea to have an umbrella or a raincoat.
You can pay for all catering, repellents, or other products and services at the venue in cash. At the moment, we are checking the possibility of payment or by card.
For campsite residents
- Tents are only allowed within the campsite area.
- Rented tents will be provided during registration. Mattresses and bedding are included depending on the number of residents.
- If you plan to stay in your own tent, please bring it with you or have it delivered together with sleeping bags and sleeping pads.
- Campsite residents have access to common hot showers.
- Cookware will be provided by the campsite manager in exchange for a deposit, upon presentation of a conference badge.
Attention! We have updated the schedule of centralized transfers organized during the conference days.
Check that you are on the transfer lists: find your name, day, and time of arrival and departure. If there is no centralized transfer, you can use alternative options (take a taxi or bus).
Please confirm by 10:00 on July 16, 2021 that you are on the lists, and the days and times of transfers are suitable for you.
The schedule shows the departure times of the buses. You should arrive at the collection point no later than 15 minutes before the appointed time. You can find the buses by the plates with our logo under the windshield.
The point of departure for transfers from Dnipro is the railway station (address: 11 Pryvokzalna square). It takes about 15 minutes on foot to get from the bus station to the railway station. You can get there by tram no. 11, no. 15 (stop "Avtovokzal") and ride down just one stop. You can get from the city center to the railway station by tram No. 1 and buses No. 101, 146, 157.
- Conference participants may bring their kids to the Meteorite campsite during the event.
- A full children’s program has been planned for the presentation days on 20—21 July and 23—24 July. The professional and experienced staff of the G. R. Kandibur Children’s Centre will be working with the kids.
- The animation team will only work with kids during the children’s program.
- Parents are fully responsible for their children at all other times.
- Mobile devices can be charged at the venue.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the conference area, the gazebos are equipped for working on your laptop.
- Your business cards could be useful, so bring them with you.
- If you are a fishing enthusiast, why not bring your fishing gear with you!